Call 0845 619 7070
Tweets by @nsc1891
Our aim is to work with clients to enhance their sales and marketing strategies, whether the objective is to forge new business relationships, reinforce existing ones or create effective networking opportunities, our experienced team will find solutions with our clients’ objectives in mind.
To ensure our hospitality packages are of the highest standard, all elements of the package are selected carefully so our clients can be confident in placing their most important clients in our hands. The location of facility, quality of suppliers including caterers and staff are just some of the criteria our events team and suppliers will consider so we can guarantee a first class experience for our clients and their guests.
At The National Sporting Club we understand the importance of corporate hospitality and the role it plays in developing beneficial business relationships with clients. Therefore, all of our sports hospitality packages available are official so our clients are guaranteed official match tickets and first class hospitality facilities. There are providers of unofficial hospitality packages and these will often be lower in cost but to the detriment of the quality of service and level of tickets.
The National Sporting Club has been providing sporting events, lunches and banquets for over 100 years. We are proud of our heritage and the evolution of The National Sporting Club which has allowed us to build the reputation we have today for delivering first class events and corporate hospitality solutions in the sporting arena.
After being founded in 1891 by the fifth Earl of Lonsdale and the Marquis of Queensberry, The National Sporting Club became a pivotal entity in the history of sport. By introducing the world famous Queensberry Rules to professional boxing, the Club was widely recognised for improving the integrity of sport, and has long since been involved in the sporting arena. Boxing contests gradually moved from the gym into the restaurant where they provided the traditional National Sporting Club entertainment of dinner with boxing.
To this day the National Sporting Club’s dedication and commitment to sport remains as true as ever. Over the years we have developed a rich tradition of first class entertainment, playing host to not only some of the world's greatest sporting celebrities and legends, but also providing the very highest standards of corporate hospitality at many of the major events on the international sporting calendar.
Corporate Hospitality as part of your marketing strategy
As we’re all currently experiencing, business can be tough in these modern times of austerity. However, come boom or bust, the drive and ambition to generate new leads and appease your customers and client base remains as strong as ever. Essentially, we need to satisfy our clients – to work with them through superb communication and good understanding to help strengthen and build upon our relationships. We need to show them that we strongly value their business and expertise, and a hospitality event – an exclusive and memorable occasion – is a fantastic way of achieving this. Experience tells us that corporate hospitality is a fantastic tool to help forge and develop business connections. Outlined below are 5 reasons to consider when deciding how, when and why to use corporate hospitality as a key part of your marketing strategy:
1. Improving relationships: Utilising the corporate facilities at a special event is an ideal way to share quality time with a respected client and highlight to them just how much you value their business. Taking the time and effort to do this will leave a long lasting impression and help to strengthen your future relationships.
2. Network, network, network!: Often day-to-day meetings are restricted in time and opportunity to build relationships, and a corporate event creates a situation where you can find this time. You’ll discover all sorts of new information about the people you work with and for, and you will have the chance to meet other companies and consolidate business contacts.
3. Rewards and incentives: Hospitality events are a fantastic motivational tool for employees and can work well as a way of attracting exceptional new individuals into your business. Your best performing employees can even be provided with exclusive use of the hospitality facilities at a sporting event of their choice.
4. Out competing your competitors: When taking your clients to a prestigious public occasion, you can present them with something above and beyond what your competitors may be considering. In these premium environments and locations you will also find plenty of opportunity to meet new clients and garner quality referrals from existing ones.
5. Launch of a new product or service: Corporate hospitality events are a great way to launch a new service or product. Events can be stylised and designed to perfection, generating waves of excitement and fully engaging your guests. When planned the right way, an event like this will create a strong impact and help consolidate your press interest.